Friday, November 18, 2011

Our Little Angels

I love photography and am always trying to improve my photo taking skills.  Therefore, I decided to take the kids to a nearby outdoor trail so that I could attempt to take some nice fall photos of them.  I told them that Mommy was going to pretend to be a real photographer, so they needed to do their best to be professional models!  Ha ha, just kidding!  I just followed them around and took as many pictures as possible!  I figured that some of them had to come out good, right?  All in all, I was very happy with how they came out!  I even created a cool slide show on Kodak Gallery, which I have uploaded for your viewing pleasure!  Now, if I could just figure out how to photo shop Bart and I into some of the pictures!


And, here are some of my favorites!







 















No comments:

Post a Comment