Friday, October 28, 2011

Tower of Terror Party

If I remember correctly, it has probably been about 5 years since Bart and I have been to a grown-up Halloween party.  Way too long, if you ask me!  But, we had a wonderful opportunity to go to TOWER OF TERROR - a costume party and benefit supporting the East Side Community Project.  Thankfully, MaMo and PawPaw came into town to babysit so that we could have a night out worry-free!  Our friends Brandi and Dustin came along with us and we definitely had a great time.  It is always fun to see everyone dressed up for Halloween!  Hopefully, we can do it again next year!

Bart is really embracing his inner Mad Hatter!
Colton isn't sure what to think!
I wanted to be the Queen so I could have free rein to boss Mad Hatter around!
Sienna loved seeing us all dressed up.  She is a big fan of playing dress up herself!
Sienna looks like she is going to punch me in this picture!
Saying good-bye to Colton!
Us with Brandi and Dustin on the balcony of the Austonian.  It was a great view.  And for whatever reason, Bart and I have glowing eyes!
Yey, we found Alice at the party!
Another bigger group picture!
This one taken at the party's photo booth. 
Yes, I am choking the Mad Hatter!
You will do as I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment