Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Every year at about this time, we dress the kids up in fall apparel (even though it was probably around 87 degrees that day) and head on over to the Pumpkin Patch!  It is always so much fun to watch Sienna and Colton run, play, and be silly at the Pumpkin Patch.  I appropriately take on my role as the intense parent who likes to follow the kids to make sure I get some good photos.  Bart always gets a little annoyed with me about this (I kind of don't blame him), but trust me, when the kids are all grown up, he is going to truly appreciate all of the special moments that we were able to capture on film (or should I say on digital?)  So, with that being said, take a look at the amazing pictures from our time at the Pumpkin Patch!!

"We promise to be good little children!"
Sienna lovin' on her little brother.
Trying to find the perfect little pumpkin to take home.
"Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I found the perfect pumpkin!"
Monkey see, Monkey do.
Family photo.
"I can pick up a heavy pumpkin!"

"Oh yeah, watch me try to pick up this one!"
Sienna found her perfect little pumpkin too!
Colton looks all grown up in this picture!
"Na Na Na Boo Boo, I'm sittin' higher than you are!"
Always one to strike a pose!
Sittin' with the scare crow.
Thought I'd jump in for a picture too!
I was trying to get them to scream so they would look at the camera!
Still screaming.
Got one more person to take our family photo.
Love the colorful pumpkins.
Sittin' pretty!
"What will happen if I throw the hay?"
Sittin' handsome!
Using a pumpkin to prop himself up.  Very smart.
"I wonder if we can make hay angels?"
Pumpkin carving/decorating time.  
Pirate Pumpkin.
ARRGGHH!
"What are you looking at?"

No comments:

Post a Comment