Thursday, February 9, 2012

1st Attempt at Potty Training

So, the other day, I decided to bring up the topic of potty training with Colton.  Sienna, bless her heart, was also doing her best to get Colton interested in using the potty.  She even gave him demonstrations, each time explaining carefully what she was doing.  Colton seemed rather unimpressed.  So, I asked him if he wanted to use the big boy potty.  He said, "No."  I said, "Big boys use the potty.  Are you a big boy or a baby boy?"  He said, "Big boy."  So I said, "Okay, then will you try to use the potty?"  He said, "NO!"  Then I showed him the training underpants I got him that have trucks on them.  I said, "Do you want to put these on?"  He said, "No, diaper!"  Then, he ran off laughing!  This is not going to be easy!

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely rip Colton‘s undies off and fuck him in his smooth bum hole. I would also like to slap him in his bum cheeks and watch his bum cheeks jiggle then squeeze his bum cheeks and spread his little boy bum cheeks apart and lick his smooth bum hole and sniff his bum hole and tell Colton how sweet smelling and great tasting his bum juices are. I would also lay him down on the ground on his stomach and I would lay down on top of him and stuff my hands under Colton’s stomach and jerk his smooth little boy penis off until he spurts his cum all over my hands and I then would lick my hands off from all of Colton’s cum that spurted all over them. Then I would Gag him and jam my cock into his bum hole and listen to him moan and scream. Then I would turn him around and stick Colton’s cock into my mouth and I swallow and lick up all of his sweet cream that is oozing out of his smooth little boy penis head. Then I would finger fuck his smooth little boy bum hole then I would lick my finger then I would roll each of Colton’s baby boy balls in my fingers then stick his penis and balls into my mouth at the same time. Colton’ is really cute really smooth boy and fuckable private parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://korasazpsa.ws/invite/i=65046
    #kids pic

    ReplyDelete